Tips on How to Convince a Girl to Go Out on a Date
By PickUpSuccessGuide.com Staff
Girls can be sometimes hard to convince especially when it comes to asking them out on dates. A person cannot blame the girl if there are reasons why she is not available for the date. She may be busy on her work or she might be attending an important gathering. There could be a possibility that she might be insecure because she is not used to going out with other men.
Asking her out could be a problem to a person who is eager to date a girl. A person can find it hard to hear the magic word “Yes” from the girl he wants to date. Here are some useful tips that would help a person in convincing a girl to go out on a date. These tips have been proven to lessen the pressure in inviting a girl.
1. The best alternative that a person may use to invite the girl is through phone. It is important to dial the number correctly. The person should be composed when asking her whether she would like to come or not. If she said no on the invitation, the person should not feel offended or feel bad about the rejection.
2. The person must stay cool and continue the conversation by asking her if she would be available on a different schedule. If she agreed to come with him in that particular day, then it is time for the person to have a plan set in his mind. It could be better if there are some ideas for her to know what the plans are for the date. It is important for her to know so that she may adjust her schedules and meetings.
3. There are also instances that she may say that she could be available on some other time. The person should have another plan prepared in case she has a tight schedule. There are circumstances that the girl tends to act that she is not that quite sure if she can come because she does not want to offend the person or disappoint him for the rejection.
4. If a person wants to be sure that the girl will surely accept the invitation, confirm that the girl is interested to knowing the person. A woman who is attracted to a person is obviously easy to invite. The person may never use any magic or tricks to convince the girl to go out with him on a date.
5. In asking a girl out for a date, he should be specific on his plans for that date. He must tell the date, time and venue of the date where they will have dinner. If the person has invited her to come in their house to eat dinner with his family, he must pick the girl from her home and drive her to his house.
6. Remember to behave properly on the date. Being a gentle man can establish her thinking that he has good manners. A person should establish a good personality on his dates. This would allow the person to have courage in inviting her again to go out. If she agrees, this can be a strong indication that she is beginning to like the person.
7. The person should take the opportunity in knowing more about her. He may ask questions regarding her work, past, and dreams. If she entertains the questions, then it is a good sign for him. Listen to her. Most girls love to talk more about themselves. Give her enough time to tell her stories and comments. The person can assess about the information he had learned and he may assess himself if he wants to date the girl again.
8. If there is attraction between the two persons dating, he must make sure to ask the girl again to go out with him as long as their schedules meet. He can be sure that the girl will have no doubts in going out with him again because there could have been a mutual interest on both of them. They would want to spend some time again together.
Do not be afraid to ask a girl to go out on a date as long as there are no bad intentions for asking her out. Assure her that she will have a great time and remember to be calm and natural in front of the girl.